Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Other Places Where I Traveled


I traveled many places here in Mindanao, and those places i traveled give me many memories that i can't forget ever.. the following are the places here in Mindanao where i Traveled before:


  • General Santos City
We went in this place when we have a clan reunion in one of beach resort there.. it is a nice place and it has plenty of fish there especially tuna..



General Santos City as Tuna Capital




Beach in General Santos City
                       


  • Digos City
When we have an outing in SPES (Special Program for the Employment of Students), Family, and Reunion it is always in Digos.. Because it is the nearest beach here in Kabacan..



  •  Tacurong City
This is my beloved hometown.. my place of birth and my favorite place.. i really love this place not because i am from here but because of the memories and experience gained in this place...and i really miss my place na..

Tacurong City Hall


  •  Koronal City
It is a nice place. even it is my first time to go there.. we went there because of reunion and our family need to attend.. there were many malls and also spots that can entertain people.. everything was organized there and there place were very clean..





  •  Isulan Sultan Kudarat
I went in isulan for many times because it is near in Tacurong and it the place of my uncle's wife.. i want to go there because of Capitol.. i really! really like it..  because of views there..


Capitol of Sultan Kudarat

  •  Carmen Davao del Norte
It is a municipality located at in between of Panabo City and Tagum City I always go there because i have uncle's and auntie's there. and i also visiting my lola or grandmother. It is a nice place also...

Carmen Del Norte Municipal Hall


  • Tagum City
This place is really nice.. especially their city hall... i went there when my cousin's wedding and new year. we go the beach in Tagum.


Tagum City Hall

  •  Sto. Tomas
  I only went there when my cousin celebrate her birthday. the place is too far..


Aloha Inland Resort


   and many more places to mention..

No comments:

Post a Comment