Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Travel in Magpet, North Cotabato

                                

Magpet, North Cotabato


             I went to magpet 4 yrs ago, i went there because I attended Division Youth Science Camp (DYSC). It is a Competition which High School students are competing in Science subjects. it is my first place to go there and it is nice, i enjoy the scenes in that place and i want to go back there to try those things again.
             I tried there to take a bath in the river, experience flood and evacuate in houses out of the camp that cause my sandals gone, and make our things wet. But the most unforgettable is when we try the water tubing in their river, it was my happiest experience and moment i enjoy and treasure and i really want to try it again and again. another Spot we go is the Bongolanon Falls, it is so nice and wonderful falls. i really like it and i want to visit it again... it is my first time go and see waterfalls, so i treasure the moment while i am in that paradise..:)
           
         
         
      

No comments:

Post a Comment